Finally, things are coming together. I got my working holiday visa, my Eurail pass, and a loose schedule for my trip is starting to materialize. So here it is:
I arrive in Stockholm, Sweden on June 18th. I travel around Sweden a bit visiting friends before taking the train to Amsterdam June 28th. I'll spend about two and half weeks visiting family all throughout Holland (while looking for a possible job when I return in November to work). After Holland, I'm thinking of travelling and visiting friends in Belgium, France, Northern Spain and Northern Italy before settling down for a couple weeks in Tuscany with a friend and her family. From mid-August to the end of October, I'm thinking of travelling north through Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. I'm hoping to work the last part of my trip in Holland (while learning Dutch) before flying back to Vancouver December 16th. I'll spend the Christmas break with my family and will be back in Edmonton studying in January.
If you know anyone or anything I should visit during my trip that I haven't already mentioned, I'd love to hear about it. I'm a great guest and am always looking for more places to couchsurf!
Cheers,
Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment